ENTRY BERKAIT : BEST FRIEND II

2/14/2012 07:29:00 PM

Assalamualaikum people !

Having such a nice day ? for me yeah . I'm glad that all the problems I'm facing right now would not be a burden to me , or else I think I'm gonna cry like a small lil girl . My final is around the corner and still i keep fooling around . Come on aida ! stop doing all that and focus on what you aim for !

Well enough with all the complain and advise to myself . Today I wanna talk about my best friend . Yeah best friend . The one who always make you feel annoy , the one who always disturb you day and night , the one who you will feel sad if they have everything more than you do , and the one who is always by your side and understand you even if you didn't mention anything to them . That's call BEST FRIEND .

I don't have many best friend . BUT the one that I have are the best ! They cannot be replace until my last breath . I may be too harsh to them when comes to speak out what i feel or think but I know they understand me and can accept who I am . My best friend know me so well .

For me , best friend is the one who you could cry as hard as you want , laugh as hard as you want and share everything them . Not the one who will bring you down . So I am confident that friendship that you built with sincerity will never end .

SO I LOVE YOU BESTIE ! just that .

*why I'm being sooooooooo touchy --'

You Might Also Like

0 comments