STOP EXPECTING

8/04/2012 04:03:00 PM



ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND HAPPY RAMADHAN TO ALL BLOGGERS

It's been a while since I've update my blog . So there are something I wanna share with you guys .

Well it would be the saddest thing happened in your life when someone important in your whole life just left you without saying anything . It's too tragic . The person that share everything and anything with you just gone and never comeback . Would you wonder why that situation happened to you ?

In reality , would it be such a thing like friends are forever ? nahhhhh I don't think so . Because nothing would last forever . Even your promise . For how long you can keep your promise it's depend on you . It depend on how important that promise to you and how important that person to you .

There is situation where I'm the only one who is eager to protect our friendship thing . Because you left me when you find your new best friend . Is it fair for me ? The thing that you would be always there for me wasn't true .

Maybe I'm expecting to much on unexpected future between us .

People is unpredictable . They stay if they want to and they left when they want to . Don't hoping to much from others . Be independent .

I've been through to much pain and experience . I know everything happen will teach me to a better future . For now , I'll forgive everything . If you want to stay and take advantages from me , do as you please . I'm not expecting that friendship will last . Because people change . But you can always count on me if you want to .


*I wonder , what could be the reasons people tend to betray their own friend ? what a pity life and feeling you have . Don't ever do this to your friend . Karma is exist and I don't want you to feel the same thing as me . Lead a good life dear friend

You Might Also Like

0 comments