YEAH THIS IS FOR YOU.

3/31/2013 12:41:00 PM


The are reason for fighting in everything you did , is for yourself .
Yeah , for you .
YOU.

You would never know when you could achieve your dreams .
You would never know when you could fulfill your fantasy .
Pretend that you are dream catcher .
Does all the things you planned would go according to you plan ?

It all make sense when along your journey to achieve them .
You fail .
You frustrated .
You cry .
You cursed .
You blamed .
Because when YOU FALL .
At least that could make you better .

Don't lose hope .
Hope is everywhere .
With doa , tawakal and berusaha , Allah will guide you .
I've once lose my hope .

Allah show me the way .
Don't give up .
Once I'm a wild teenager .
But now I'm a dream catcher .

Believe it guys .
You can do it .
It is all depend on YOU .

You Might Also Like

0 comments